When you invest in a CNC router machine, you want the right router software driving it to maximize productivity and avoid downtime due to costly errors. Mastercam Router delivers the right tool exactly when you need it.
Anyone with a CNC router, from the home hobbyist to professional manufacturers, can appreciate the ease, speed, and reliability of Mastercam Router software. The software delivers industry-proven NC programming for safe and efficient router machining of everything from wood to composite materials.
- From CAD inception to part completion, Mastercam Router is designed as a comprehensive solution for manufacturing productivity.
- Mastercam Router supports features that are unique to CNC routers, including toolpath and geometry nesting, block drill support, aggregate head support, saw cutting support, and full 2- through 5-axis cutting.
Many CAM packages for CNC routers are limited in scope, but with Mastercam, you have the flexibility to do more. From simple 2D programming to complex 5-axis machining, the world’s leading CAM Software helps get the best performance out of CNC routers.
- Complete tool library and custom tool support.
- Specialized options like Art and
5-Axis Curve Machining and Drilling.
- Toolpath creation, verification, and simulation for any CNC router.
- Feature-rich product allows shops to diversify as needed to remain competitive.
Detect collisions between your stock, tool, and machine components before sending code to your machine tool. Machine Simulation is a safe way to prove out 3-axis, 4-axis, or 5-axis Router toolpaths to make clean, efficient, and accurate programs.
Standard nesting delivers a fast, efficient, and easily identifiable way of nesting. Advanced nesting gives you a variety of additional tools, including TrueShape nesting and nesting in scrap material.
You can create signs, artistic carvings, molds, and more.
Automatically take apart your assemblies and move the components to different levels based on part thickness.
From direct editing of your solid models to advanced free form surfacing capabilities in Model Prep, Mastercam takes you from an idea to a completed part faster and more efficiently.
Feature Based Machining
Evaluates a part’s features and automatically designs an effective machining strategy.