Fast, easy, and productive—the way programming should be. Mastercam Wire is a solution for programming CNC Wire EDM machines.
Mastercam’s suite of 2-axis and 4-axis wirepaths lets you choose the best method for the results you need, with control over the wire motion, angle, entries and exits, and much more. And you get that control in a clear, easy to understand way.
- Full-featured design capabilities support any combination of modeling, from wireframe to surfaces to solid models.
- Automatic lead-in and lead-out strategies, fast, flexible tab creation, and no core cutting make Mastercam Wire a powerful tool for quickly programming parts.
- Intelligent NC programming lets you build a library of machining strategies that automatically adapt to new models.
- Mastercam Wire complements the functionality of other products such as Mastercam Mill and Lathe.
The Mastercam platform is the most widely used and well known in the world of CAM. Shops using other Mastercam products that want to program wire EDM machines choose Mastercam Wire for a rapid return on investment.
- Reduced time to find experienced individuals to use the software.
- Familiar, user-friendly interface improves programming efficiency.
- Efficient wire toolpaths deliver precision wire machining.
- Power libraries for almost any wire machine.
You can import geometry from virtually any source and create new geometry, giving you a high degree of flexibility to use your data for reliable programming.
Gives you the power to capture your work and build on your experience; once you program a part—any part—you can modify any element of a job and get updated wirepaths immediately, without starting over.
Easily ensure the toolpath motion delivers exactly what you intended with Mastercam’s wirepath verification tools.
Control settings for corner types and taper angles at any point in the contour. Program straight or tapered cuts from either direction.
Fast Tab Creation
With fast, easy, and complete control over tab creation you can quickly add multiple tabs to any piece of geometry.
Geometry and toolpath nesting provide an extremely fast way to program several parts while utilizing stock efficiently to reduce scrap.